In this program, you will discover that the Keys to the Kingdom are inner practices that give you direct access to the realization of divine union.
The good news of the Bible was that the kingdom of heaven is here.
In other words, union with God, which means with the essence of Life itself, is available to all of us right now.
Not later. Not after death. Not when the conditions are right or after we’ve earned it.
Union with our divine source is always available now.
In this program, you will experience this revolutionary message of immediate fulfillment.
By reading and meditating on key scriptures the Judeo-Christian enlightenment tradition will be revealed to you.
Those of you who grew up in the Judeo-Christian faith, and may have left it behind, will be amazed at the non-dual messages it contains.
And because many of us did grow up within this tradition, a tremendous inner-healing can result from experiencing its wisdom.What you will discover is that at its core, The Kingdom points to the ultimate truth that we are all One with the Universal source of existence.There is no separation, there is only God, Cosmic Consciousness, Life itself and nothing else.
The Kingdom, rightly understood, is a non-dual experience of Oneness.
This program offers twenty days of guidance and meditation that will reveal how each and every moment is a precious gift from God. You will be moved to accept the joy and love inherent in life, as well as life’s inevitable suffering, equally a part of the gift of life.
In his own words, Jesus offered an invitation for us “to have life in all its fullness”, and this same promise of the Kingdom is beautifully articulated by Ralph Waldo Emerson when he wrote:
Meditation and the Keys to the Kingdom is a 4-week program of 30-minute guided meditation practices, offered daily on weekdays, that will give you access to the inner teachings of the Judeo-Christian scripture.
The meditation will be centered on specifically chosen scriptures that address the wonders and the challenges of being human to illuminate a path beyond our limited sense of self and into the discovery of our true nature.
Through these practices you will realize that God flows through each of us guiding and directing our path to awakening.
The program also includes three 90-minute workshops in which you will have the chance for deeper discussion and guidance that will support and enhance your practice and allow you to explore the insight and wisdom that grows over the four weeks.
- Twenty 30-minute guided meditation sessions
Held Monday through Friday from 12:30pm to 1:00pm US Eastern Time.
- Three 90-minute workshops
Held on Saturday’s from 12:30pm to 2:00pm US Eastern Time.
- Monday, November 16th - Meditation One
- Tuesday, November 17th - Meditation Two
- Wednesday, November 18th - Meditation Three
And God said, “You are free to eat from any tree of the garden, but you must not eat from the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, for on the day you eat from it, you will certainly die.”
- Thursday, November 19th - Meditation Four
- Friday, November 20th - Meditation Five
God replied to Moses, “I AM WHO I AM. Tell them that I AM has sent me to you."
- Monday, November 23rd - Meditation Six
- Tuesday, November 24th - Meditation Seven
“Be still and know that I am God.”
- Wednesday, November 25th - Meditation Eight
- Thursday, November 26th - Meditation Nine
- Friday, November 27th - Meditation Ten
- Monday, November 30th - Meditation Eleven
- Tuesday, December 1st - Meditation Twelve
- Wednesday, December 2nd - Meditation Thirteen
- Thursday, December 3rd - Meditation Fourteen
- Friday, December 4th - Meditation Fifteen
- Monday, December 7th - Meditation Sixteen
- Tuesday, December 8th - Meditation Seventeen
- Wednesday, December 9th - Meditation Eighteen
- Thursday, December 10th - Meditation Nineteen
- Friday, December 11th - Meditation Twenty
If you are primarily interested in starting or broadening your meditation practice and curious about the wisdom of the Judeo-Christian teachings then you will have the chance to learn and experience the practice of meditation in a new way.
If you are interested in a unique exploration of the fundamental concepts from Judaism and Christianity then you experientially explore questions like: “How are we created in the image of God?” and “What is ‘The Kingdom is God?’”
If you love to have a deeper understanding of the perennial traditions will discover how both Judaism and Christianity provide deep insights to our human condition and paths to inner freedom and divine union.