Latest posts by Jeff Carreira (see all)
- The Miracle of Meditation 60 Day - January 3, 2019
- The Art of Conscious Contentment: An Initiation in The Practice of No Problem - January 2, 2019
- TransDimensional Crossing: A Novel by Jeff Carreira - November 25, 2018
Explore a new perspective on reality and ponder questions you never knew you could ask.
Since the publication of my book ‘Radical Inclusivity’many people have found it to be profoundly consciousness expanding. It is a short book, just over 100 pages, but it is filled with subtle and complex perspectives. That is why I decided to make an audio version in which I go through the book with you adding insight and commentary all along the way. This page is all about the audio book with commentary.
If you want to delve deeper into the new reality of continuity-unfolding please join me.
Why we need Radical Inclusivity
The demands of our time are creating an atmosphere in which miraculous transformation is possible. To take advantage of this opportunity for deep change we need a philosophy that can support and facilitate positive shifts in consciousness.
Radical Inclusivity is a way of understanding a new reality and the consciousness that goes along with it. It is also an approach to philosophical inquiry that opens up profound potentials and possibilities. Immerse yourself in radical inclusivity with this audio book with commentary by Jeff Carreira.
- Online Audio Book Portal – All audios and suggested extra materials are found in the online portal
- E-Book Version of ‘Radical Inclusivity’ – 160 pages of thought provoking inquiry.
- A recorded Welcome Message and Introduction
- Six Audio Sessions (One per chapter,) each 1 hour long – These include the book being read, plus commentary from Jeff Carreira.
- A Summary Paper and 1 Hour Audio Commentary
- Suggested Resources – For deeper inquiry including links to articles, books, blogs and audio lectures
Read by Jeff Carreira
Commentary by Jeff Carreira
Can be downloaded.