In May I will be starting my second Meditation and Awakening Teacher Training. I announced the training last month and the response was very enthusiastic, but there are still a few spots open.
I am offering this free seminar so that you can learn how I recommend teaching meditation and awakening. In this two hour event you will explore what I consider to be the seven essential teachings that can guide someone into the experience of liberated awareness.
The Seven Essential Teachings of Awakening:
- Inner Freedom: teaching how to remain non-reactive in relation to thoughts and feelings.
- The True Self: seeing yourself beyond the limits of time and space.
- Pure Intention: avoiding the trap of spiritual materialism.
- Spiritual Independence: following the guidance of our own inner knowing.
- Love, Devotion and Authenticity: honoring the spiritual love inside us.
- Radical Immediacy: embracing this moment as the only one that is.
- Self Forgetting and Divine Flow: living beyond the constraints of self concern.
We will explore all seven essential teachings and you will learn why each of them holds a key element of the awakening experience. We will be drawing on the spiritual wisdom from the traditions of Advaita Vedanta, Tibetan Buddhism, Tantra and Mystical Christianity, to create a comprehensive understanding of the process of spiritual growth.
This seminar will introduce you to how I teach meditation and awakening and what I train people to do in my yearlong teacher training. It will be valuable for anyone interested to learn more about what awakening is, how it is attained, and how it can be taught.
I hope you will join me.