Supriya and Jeff will begin the retreat with a few brief words of introduction. After the introduction, Supriya will guide us in pranayama designed to connect you to the deep source of vitality that energizes your mind, body and spirit.
After a short break, Jeff will guide us in a meditation practice specifically designed to continue opening the inner channels that connect us to our spiritual source. In the two remaining sessions we will continue to explore meditation and pranayama, offering more context and deeper understanding of these two time honored practices and how they work perfectly together.
Throughout the retreat you will settle more and more deeply into a profoundly interconnected experience of yourself. You will see how the energy of your body and the consciousness of your mind are two aspects of one being. This will truly be a retreat focused on bringing you to a realization of inner and outer wholeness.
A recording of the retreat will be made available to participants.
- 11:00am - 12:00pm: Introduction with Jeff and pranayama session with Supriya
- 12:00pm - 12:15pm: Short break
- 12:15pm - 1:00pm: Meditation session with Jeff
- 1:00pm to 1:30pm: Long break
- 1:30pm to 3:00pm: Meditation and pranayama with Jeff and Supriya
- 3:00pm to 3:15pm: Short break
- 3:00pm to 4:00pm: Concluding session and Q and A with Jeff and Supriya