Commit To What Is, shows you how to process your emotions in ways that will transform your life. In this book, Susan Kullman introduces you to an evolutionary perspective on our feelings and reveals the growth opportunities that lie hidden inside our emotional experience. As you read each chapter, you will be guided through a journey of inner revelation and discovery. You will learn how to transcend any obstacles that might be standing in the way of creating the life you always dreamed about.
This book introduces mind/body practices that are based on the latest brain research in somatic education and neuroplasticity. These practices have the power to dismantle negative patterns of self judgement and release you from the shame that was truly never yours in the first place.
In this book you will:
- experience the gifts that exist inside each of our so-called negative primary emotions
- discover how to reframe your emotional experience to release your evolutionary potential
- learn about tools that help you to increase your emotional awareness and embodied wisdom
- gain a greater sense of control in guiding the future direction of your life
- build a sense of empowerment by growing beyond what you once thought was possible